Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I had such a crappy week and was feeling like such a grump tonight, I decided to bring out the Christmas decorations and get-that-job-done while I was in a terrible mood anyway.

I grumbled all the way, thinking to myself "This better make me all holly and jolly, dammit!"

Our Daycare-Proof Christmas scene
All of the lights are starting to make me happy
The China cabinet display changes a little from year to year but is still my favorite way to display all of my special Christmas gifts
And do you know what?? By jove, I think it worked.

I will wake up to a clean, organized and decorated house in the morning. All work has been tended. I don't have to work at my second job this weekend. And I think I just may wake up on the right side of the bed, knowing that I have put all of the big jobs behind me.

I just may feel holly and jolly after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment