I am taking a station break from Cat
Day Morning #2, to illustrate what Cat Day #1 looked (and felt) like:
|Our Junior Cat looks on and supervises my 'Cat Day' ... DVD player (watching a Gilmore Girls episode of course)+ coffee + one black cat = Serenity|
|Computer at the ready + writing pad + (unseen by the camera's eye) Pringles + Twizzlers + (of course) an episode of the Gilmore Girls = Over the Moon|
|Junior Cat takes a more hands-off approach at supervising my cat day (or perhaps he is demonstrating that I should stretch out and really relax)|
|This ... is a cat at his finest. Junior Cat has taken it upon himself to snuggle up in the privacy and seclusion of my bedroom (and he is taking a lesson from me - it looks like he can't fall asleep without the background of the TV either)|
In the mean time, My Youngest and I have a plan:
- He will back Car #1 out of the driveway and park it on the street.
- He will assist me in tightening the bolts on Car #2's newly fixed tire.
- We will both look at the puzzle which is: how to fit the jack and tire iron back into the trunk in a manner that will allow us to re-fasten the 'floor' of the trunk.
- He will drive us down town and park the car ...
- ... so that we can go and see the new 'Thor' movie.
I'm loving this Cat's Life!