Tuesday, January 14, 2014

An Anxious Heart

I woke up with an anxious heart this morning. I am going to follow wherever that ache takes me ...

I don't know what it is. If it is simply the need to plan and follow through on something? January (need I say more)? Or if it is something Bigger Than Me telling me to go where my heart takes me?

I have been tossing 'feelers' out into the world, asking The World "What do you think about (fill in the blank)?" And I have been getting rather lack lustre replies. Nothing to jump on and run with.

So I have decided I am going to 'jump' no matter who may or may not join me. I am simply going to do it. Do something. I am going to act instead of simply react.

As far as I know, I do not have to work this upcoming weekend. I am not going to stay home and fritter away another weekend. I am going to hop in the car and drive.

I feel like the lead in the fairy tale "The Travelling Musicians". I am going to head off towards the Great City, "For there ... I may turn musician!"

I am headed off on my own. Will anyone join me along the way? I guess I will find out as I go along ...

No comments:

Post a Comment