Monday, March 17, 2014

Time Saving Tip 101

I found a time-saving tip when I wasn't even looking for it. I thought I would pass along my newfound wealth ...

I rarely wear make-up these days so when I dabbed on some eyeliner and eyebrow pencil before I went to work on Saturday morning, I completely forgot to wash it off at the end of the day.

I woke up Sunday morning, knowing I had to 'rinse and repeat' the day prior. Off to work I must go.

Since I was leaving the house once again I thought that I should make the effort to make my eyes look like part of my face.

I looked into the mirror and my eyes and eyebrows still had a faint tinge of eyeliner and eyebrow pencil leftover from the day prior.

"Good enough!" I thought to myself and happily skipped out the door. Saving myself five precious minutes at home on a weekend morning.

Time saving tip:

  • Apply make-up once. 
  • Forget to wash it off. 
  • You don't have to apply make-up a second time (that is, unless you really want to).
  • And face it ... I really don't want to!
  • Let your inner beauty shine and forget about that stuff that comes from a jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment