Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Then I Read This ...

Last night I signed up to receive "Notes from the Universe" from TUT (Totally Unique Thoughts).

This morning's email was asking if I would choose go walk straight through a forest or would I like to investigate every path and turn over every rock. I subconsciously wove this thought into this morning's post and thought to myself "I would want to fly over the forest. You can't see where you are going in a heavily tree'd area!"

Then I went back and reread that email and I discovered this paragraph tacked onto the very end of this morning's note from the Universe:

"Imagine having pancakes one morning and thinking how cool it would be to have a perfectly renovated home, or to complete writing a book, Colleen. Would these goals appear exactly how, when, and where you want them to, or might the path meander? Unless, of course, pancakes are the goal."

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ® 
© www.tut.com ®  

Maybe I need to be tricked into meandering. Cutting a straight path through the forest is not as enlightening as getting a little 'lost' as you make your way.
Sometimes, one must stop and appreciate the little 'weeds' that we encounter along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment