Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My Little "Helper"

I took one of the organizing tips I read yesterday: "Work in small bursts" and made the most of two hours I had at my disposal.

I pulled out one of the Rubbermaid totes full of stuff that needs to find a better home, along with two baskets filled with a variety of memorabilia. Apparently I am an optimistic thinker.

I didn't manage to put a dent in the contents of the Rubbermaid container but I DID empty the two baskets.


True to form, a person empties one thing and something else fills it up. In this case, a cat (I just realized the white basket Jet is sleeping in does not contrast well against the beige carpeting). 


And yes, he also managed to push open the lid of the Rubbermaid container and rested for a while atop the collection of "stuff" inside of that. If nothing else, he proved the container was not entirely full. There is still enough room to hide a cat.

My little helper ... who says organizing can't be fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment