Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Room With a View

During our upstairs renovation our kitchen table got moved around more than any other piece of furniture. It moved from the kitchen to various places within the living room, then back to a few temporary spots in the kitchen before it found its final resting spot under the light in the kitchen.

As long as I could sit at the kitchen table to begin my day it really didn't matter where it was located. I cozied in and was at home wherever the table happened to settle. But I did have one favorite location. I loved when I could gaze out the living room window before the world woke up.

An early morning rabbit sighting a few days ago spurred me into shuffling the furniture around to attempt to recreate that morning coffee view. I moved Mom's table from her sun room to create my own sunny little morning space:


Now ... if only the rabbits would hop into view as I sit with my morning coffee, it would be perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment