Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Impossible Things

Getting out of bed in the morning is getting harder with each passing day. Leaving the house became so hard yesterday, I stayed home.

I went to bed last night knowing I could not play hooky another day. I had to leave the house. Early. But I had so much to do. It was going to be sooooooo hard.

Six impossible things to do before breakfast:
  1. Snow to shovel
  2. Hair to wash ...
  3. ... resulting in a bathroom to vacuum ...
  4. ... so why not vacuum the rest of the house while I'm at it
  5. Lunch to make
  6. Recycling and garbage to go out
I did it. I did it all. I sat down with my coffee and morning smoothie knowing the hardest part of the day was behind me.

All I have left to do is:

     7. Leave the house

Life is hard. I don't think I like December. It seems to me last December felt much the same. No wonder people go south for the winter.

But then again, I'd have to leave the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment