Friday, September 13, 2013

I Live With a Comedian

I am always on the alert for ways to document my daycare days and the lives of my daycare family. 

I found this short questionnaire that often makes its rounds at the beginning of the school year and it was mentioned that it would be nice to ask children these questions each year and save the results. It would be interesting to see how the answer "When I grow up I want to be _______" would evolve over the years.

So I copied down the questions thinking that I should come up with some form of questionnaire for my daycare kids and update it from year to year within their Christmas gift.

I left the blank form on the kitchen counter. When I came home from my evening's errands I heard my youngest chuckling out loud. This is what he found:
My son, the model. Who knew??

No comments:

Post a Comment