Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pretty Paws

No stone is being left unturned in preparation for reopening my daycare. As parents voiced their concerns about our cat, I thought that I would take some preventative measures and get some 'soft paws' for Andre (even though he grew up with a house full of kids and I'm quite certain that he will readapt to his old ways).

For a mere $49.12 our cat has a set of fake nails. Feel my dismay as we walked through the mall later on and we spotted an advertisement for a full set of gel nails (for humans) for $30.00. We walked a little further to find a sign advertising a manicure and a pedicure for $55.00!

I could afford no pampering today ... our cat got the spa treatment instead.
Andre was NOT impressed with his new 'soft paws'

We think they are kinda cool (and worth every penny??)

No comments:

Post a Comment