Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Ready For a Weekend

Ahhh! Let the weekend begin ...

I have put in a productive week and I'm ready for the weekend. And the best part about the upcoming two days? I don't have any responsibilities.

No course to read, assignment to complete or studying to be done.

My work is complete. I didn't take work home with me; nor is any forthcoming on the weekend.

So my slate is clear to begin my '30 Day Shred'. It finally arrived in the mail today.

Bright and early tomorrow morning, I shall begin. I have 29 days before I must squeeze into my ballgown so we'll see what a '29 Day Shred' will accomplish.

Not much to ramble on about today. After working out of the house for three, full, consecutive days ... I'm just ready to settle in and enjoy being home.

Let the weekend begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment