Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today ...

Today ...

I slept in. Just an hour ... but it was a good hour.

I placed the phone, the TV & VCR remotes and a book onto the end table in the living room. This ... is my goal today. To relax.

I will deliver the flyers ... but I will wait until later in the day so that the sun has a chance to warm up the cool fall air. I will turn a job into something enjoyable by not racing against the clock or doing it first thing in the morning to get it done and over with.

I will revel in the little treats that I bought for myself last night. A new sweater. A new top. A new book. All on sale. Today ... I shall enjoy my purchases.

Today ... will be a day of enjoying simple pleasures.

P.S. As an extra added bonus I even turned up the heat in the house. It is actually warm in here. Party on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment