Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Endless Possibilities ...

When I first put on my dancing shoes, I had no idea where those shoes would take me.

I not only dared to leave the house ... I dared to dance!

I danced with my instructor. I danced in our group classes. I have performed in our showcases. I have danced solo (with my instructor). I have danced as part of a group formation. I danced in a competition.

I have danced in our studio. I have danced in front of a crowd.

I dance for fun. I dance for the sport. I dance for the exercise. I dance for the challenge.

I have followed and I have lead. I hear music and my heart starts to dance!

Our group formation team will be performing in 'Ballroom With a Twist'. Last night, we were told of the possibilities of where that could take us.

Even if those possibilities don't become a reality, it is good to dream. To have hope, excitement and anticipation adds an extra sparkle to dancing!

As if dancing wasn't enough, there is more. Always more ...

Signing up for that first dance lesson was the best gift that I ever gave myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment