Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Finding Our Inner Happy

So many thoughts, so little time...

"Sunday Serenity"

"If I Think a Thought and Don't Write it Down, Did it Exist?"

"Hide and Seek"

"Letting Go of the Past"

"Everyone's an Onion"

"Easy Yeses"

"Where Do I Make the Time?"

"Getting Physical"

"Mom's Favorite People"

"The Smallest of Things Make the Biggest Differences"

These are the blog post ideas I have in my head at this moment in time. Give me a moment and I may have more. I may have less.

I have stopped writing every thought I think and I'm losing track of some great realizations along the way.

I have started living a fuller life and it feels right. I am stepping out of my head and into the world of people, friendship, family and I feel like my cup is overflowing.

I savor the quiet moments because there are never enough of them. I have been waking up at 5 a.m. to ensure I have time to gaze out our living room window and spot the rabbits hidden in the scene before me, think my thoughts and let myself feel whatever it is I'm feeling before I step into the responsibilities of the day ahead.

Time is going by so fast. I must be doing something right. I'm living the good life here in my quiet little world. Guests are welcome.

May you find a piece of your inner "happy" by allowing yourself the gift of giving yourself exactly what you need to make the most of the moment you are in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment