Monday, July 24, 2023

Today

July has truly felt like a renewed beginning within this little world of mine.

Lines in the sand cement have been drawn.
A date has been set.
Day by day I see evidence of moving towards my plan of action.

One transition triggered the next course of events.
At least a year ago, I uttered the words aloud to those who would be affected,
 "When 'A' happens, 'B' will follow."
'A' happened.
'B' is in the works.

It has been like a domino has tipped over within my heart, mind and soul.

Life and death and everything in between has been brought to the forefront of my thoughts.

Friends, families, relationships and connections have been highlighted in neon yellow.

Focus on today, 
move towards the tomorrow you envision, 
step outside and take in whatever lies before you.

Breathe ...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment