Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Weekend ... at Home

I cannot say that I have been overworked lately. Out of the past 4 weeks, I have worked two. But out of the past 5 weekends, I have been home ... one day.

I am a home body. I love being home, coming home, knowing that everything I need and want in my life is within my home. Our home exudes a sense of calmness and 'happy'. It is my most favorite-place-to-be, in the world.

I have so many things that I want to do with these two days off. I have a list of housekeeping items. I'd love to have the opportunity to meet up with friends for lunch ... or tea ... or simply a visit. I'd love to curl up with a book or finish watching the movie that I started watching while I was at Mom's.

I want to savor the sensation of being home this weekend. I want to envelope myself in my family and friends and make the most of these two days. Two days off ... after working a five day week.

Ahhh ... this is the life!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis, I found your blog online at our hotel in Banff. I just tried sending you an email hoping I remembered your email address. If not, you could just send me a brief email, then I could simply reply.

    ReplyDelete