Friday, May 27, 2022

Making a Bed Around a Cat Tutorial

Living with cats requires some accommodations. Living with cat hair is perhaps the only thing I don't love about living with our furry felines.

One of our cats favorite daytime napping spots is on my bed. Despite all efforts, dealing with the cat hair accumulation is an exercise in futility.

Awww ... so sweet, isn't it?

But Jet prefers to sneak in under the covers (note the little bump under the covers in the picture above) to share the wealth of hair on top of and IN my bed.

So, I decided to adorn my bed with a bed sheet during the day and securely tucked the top of the sheet at the top of the bed to deter any sleeping "under the covers".

This worked. For a while. Then this happened: 


Where there is a will, there is a way.

Jet in for the win. Again. I keep trying, while Jet is scheming to plot his next move.

The following is a typical morning-in-the-life with Jet and me. Jet doing what cats do best - napping. Me? I'm just trying to make the bed around a resting cat. Who wins the battle?


I think it's a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment