Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Why I Had to Quit Daycaring

Is it just me? Or does anyone else out there shake their heads in wonder at all the video footage of "kids doing bad things"? It possibly started with America's Funniest Home Videos (?), with the possibility of winning the grand prize. Just my opinion.

Anyway ... I must apologize to parents-who-take-videos-of-kids-doing-bad-things everywhere. I wondered why there is cat hair on our kitchen counters yesterday. In the name of research, I searched the archives of our "Ray and Jet" folder and found just a little bit more evidence of (perhaps?) the reason our cats don't listen to me:



Yes, the black blurry object is indeed a cat making his escape from the "Lazy Susan"





The fax activity report proves Jet has attempted to send faxes on several occasions

This mangled roll of toilet paper was inside of a child proof bathroom cupboard

A most excellent place to rest after a hard day of being a cat
And that, my friend, is why I had to quit daycaring. If the cats are breaking all the rules, can you imagine what the kids were trying to get away with?!

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment