Thursday, July 29, 2021

I Had a Thought ... but I lost it

I'm not quite sure what my problem is, but I will attribute my mindlessness to month-end tasks and a variety of work-yet-to-do within my home office. I can't seem to hold onto a thought.

I don't seem to think too deeply these days. I hope this passes because I used to enjoy my thoughts.

I was walking through my morning and had a nice thread of thoughts going on. I thought "I should write about that". But somewhere between that thought and my computer screen, it got lost in the shuffle of the morning.

I was washing my sheets, vacuumed my room and accomplished a small bit of work beyond my home office. And poof! It was gone. 

I hope my mindlessness is a sign I'm living in the present. In the mean time I'm feeling just a little bit out to lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment