Monday, July 19, 2021

I Wanted to Stay

The temptation to spend Sunday night at my little home-away-from-home was strong. I could have stayed. An early morning commute this morning could have put me where I needed to be in time for my work day. But I came home. Time to catch my breath and transition back to my regularly scheduled life won.

Sunday morning coffee on the back deck at my home-away-from-home

Monday morning coffee at home

 When I realized I could not head out to this little oasis this upcoming Friday due to a social commitment (I miss COVID restrictions already), I literally sighed aloud in a room by myself, "Oh NO!!

I don't want to go home! Don't get me wrong. I still love being home. But to love how I feel in this new home-away-from home? What a wonderful feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment