Saturday, November 23, 2019

Fall Season Finales

I cannot begin to tell you just how much I appreciate the mid-season break from watching my regularly scheduled TV line-up.

I only have a few TV favorites but I still have too many. When a person is driven to keep on top of the goings on in TV family's stories in the same fashion they keep up with laundry, cat litter and other regularly scheduled routines in order to feel like one is in control of their life, that person appreciates a break in the TV action twice a year.

I record two shows on Monday; one on Tuesday and two more on Thursday. It feels like a full time job to watch these programs at the end of a long day.

Thankfully I have popcorn and cheezies (the new Pringles for me - I do believe I have officially hit an impasse with this canister of chips which has been my favorite since their arrival in Canada in the 70's) to get me through.

I am ready for a break in the action. The only down-side to this hiatus is I have a hard time remembering where the stories last left off. My brain strength is waning. Is it because I watch too much TV? Since Netflix is there to pick up where the regular TV season left off, I may never find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment