Friday, July 17, 2020

Today

Yesterday I wrote about my wish for a Math Holiday &/or a Cat Day.  I then proceeded to log another full work day.

Today? My aim is to have a Minimum Requirement Day. I will do what must be done. I will follow the ebbs and the flows of the day while hoping for a day dominant in "ebbs".

The windows are dirty, the edging around the lawn could be done, there are weeds to pick, cat hair to vacuum. After I'm done all work that requires sweating, I will shower and deal with my hair. Even while "ebbing", there is work begging to be done.

I have two books I have started to read. I long to sit still with one of them for hours on end. Neither book is fiction. My most indulgent wish is to loose myself in a fictional story that lifts me up and transports me to the world an author has created.

My goal today is to clear the slate for whatever the weekend may bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment