Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Bed Hog and Cat Litter

You know all is well enough in the world when the biggest worry you have is finding a new brand of cat litter.

Yes, I woke up with cats on my mind this morning. Is it any wonder, when I roll over to discover Jet has taken ownership of one quarter of the real estate in my bed?


Back in the day when Jet didn't monopolize the bed, Ray found room for himself on the opposite corner of the bed. Look at the tiny little corner he squeezes into:


It has become the norm to make my bed around Jet and carry on with the day. So far, Jet hasn't taken ownership of the task of making up his side of the bed.


Yes, life is tough when one's biggest dilemma is trying to find a replacement for something that always worked well in the past. I hate change. But the world continues to insist I learn to adapt to the harsh realities of life. 

Until there are no more cats who reside under our roof, there will be cat litter. Life goes on. Of all the worries in the world there are to wake up to, this is a pretty good one. 

I am grateful for the bed-hogging, hair-shedding, cat-litter users who reside in our home. Life wouldn't be the same without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment