Monday, June 8, 2020

Before and After

My office is coming along very nicely after a day of reshuffling the contents of our home.

I thought this worked well for me:
Before
But THIS!? This is so much better:
After
I was so proud of utilizing what we had and making it work for me:
Before
But NOW?! Perfection!! I could work all night here (and almost did):
After

Our home and the rooms within it keep "reinventing itself". Here are some of the many identities of what is currently known as "The Office":

The Daycare Days:

 Holiday Makeover During the Daycare Days:

Post Daycare; Pre-Renovation:

Post Renovation:

 Post-Post Renovation (making room for a sibling sleepover)

To the current look:

It seems I have been creating office space a lot over the course of time. 
This time, in "Mom's Room":

Makeshift Office Space in the Kitchen:

 What in the world will I do if we have guests? Heaven knows we have the beds. But now that the bedrooms have taken on new identities, our spare bedroom quarters look a little bit like this:

The cats really love this new sleeping spot:

Our spare bedroom is large enough to set up all three beds ... but is it practical?

All I can say is ... thanks to the COVID travel restrictions, I am not expecting guests any time soon. But when the day comes, you can be sure I'll find a way to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment