Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Only Way Through It

I am feeling so overwhelmed at the moment, I don't know where to start.

It's work. It's only work. But work has moved into our home with me and I'm still adjusting to my new roommate.

It sits there taunting me. Teasing me. Telling me. Beckoning me. Guilting me. Thank goodness my new roomie has a room of its own. I shut the door on it but I still hear it calling.

I invited this guest to move in with me. We are just going through an adjustment period. 

I have so much to do that my new companion woke me up at 3 a.m. This roommate is so disruptive.

As I sat with my morning coffee while attempting to write some morning pages, my pen told me what I already knew. The only way through it is to do it.

Just do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment