Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Door to Our Home

Our front door has finally arrived! It has felt like a long wait to complete the final finishing touch to our main floor renovation but its arrival is perfectly timed to fit in with our outdoor renos which (I hope) will be complete by this time, next month.


I love it!


The cats like it too.

Our neighborhood cat just checked it out a moment ago which I would have missed completely, had Ray not let out a meowl like I have never heard before.

The floor to ceiling glass must have felt intimidating for our skittish kitty. It felt like the timid little tabby on the other side of the window pane could walk right in. Ray wasn't the only fearful one. The little tabby on our doorstep ran like the wind, the moment it spotted me.

I wonder if we will ever spot a rabbit peeking in on us?

No comments:

Post a Comment