Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Every Day is an Adventure (if you are a cat)

I came upon this L-shaped cat formation this morning and wondered if they were having a stand off. Was one cat not allowing the other into the room?


Nope. They had both spotted a bug. Neither of them captured the prey. They just stared it down.
I'm pretty sure if a mouse moved in with us, they would simply play with it until they lost it under the stove. That is where all cat toys go to die. This bug disappeared under the door casing to live another day.

In other news, I cleared off the closet in my office this morning.


Only to discover a cat moved in while I turned my back.
I got a filing cabinet this weekend which provides a bird's eye view of the fir tree (and the birds it attracts) in our front yard.

It was an exciting day to be a cat here at our house. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow we'll get a new box!

No comments:

Post a Comment