Sunday, August 23, 2020

What's New?

 "What's new?" is an age old question and the age old answer "Not much" is even more prevalent than ever within my vocabulary as I go on to live a highly repetitious and predictable life as the COVID pandemic continues to rule the world.

My answer has rarely been mirrored as life continues to go on for those who touch my world. The answer is more like "Where do I begin?"

As I listen to the answers of others within this strange and changing time, I continue to be grateful for all that remains the same in my quiet little life.

Good health, contentment within, a comfortable home, healthy relationships and having the means to maintain the life one is accustomed to living is always a blessing. It seems to be truer than ever nowadays.

"What's new?" I hope your answer is comfortable for you. More of the same old, same old isn't as comfortable for some as it is for others. May I simply wish you more of what you need the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment