Saturday, January 26, 2019

Waking Up to a Normal Life

I woke up in anticipation of the day and weekend ahead of me. All is well in the world and I'm simply loving the feeling of waking up to a regular day in my life.

My sense of balance was tipped a little this past week. In its aftermath, I feel a renewed sense of spirit. An appreciation for the little things and the energy to make some much anticipated changes around here.

I'm certain this "main floor renovation" will test this renewal of spirit but I am looking into and beyond the upheaval. The end result will be worth it all.

I just hope I have the sense to stop when the dollar signs dictate. Once the ball starts rolling it gains momentum and there is no stopping it until you hit the next uphill climb.

Here's to hoping for a well timed "hill". I plan to stop on that hill, create a cozy little area at a place where I can simply sit back, take in the view and take care of what I have before deciding to take on any more.

Waking up to life as I know it feels a little better every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment