Monday, May 27, 2019

Show Me the Bunny!

I was walking down our street this morning hoping for a late morning rabbit sighting of the two rabbits I spotted a few mornings ago.

The timing was wrong but I had an idea of where at least one of them likes to hang out. I gazed long and hard into an overgrown shrub in a neighbor's yard, hoping to spot some movement.

I gazed down the back alley where they seem to go next after their morning stop over in our part of the neighborhood.

Nothing.

Suddenly I heard my thoughts chanting "Show me the bunny" in a Jerry Maguire kind of way. Show. Me. The. Bunny!!

Can you spot two rabbits in the above photo? Squint real hard. They ARE there ...


And our two neighbor rabbits shall henceforth be dubbed "Jerry" and "Maguire" in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment