Thursday, September 26, 2019

Life Lesson #1,548,315,654

This one is an easy one.

It takes less time to make a smoothie than it does to clean up said smoothie after one's cat reaches out and tips it all over the smoothie-maker (aka: me).

Yep. My bored little kitty was stretched out on the computer table, reached out and over my arms, then tipped over my smoothie.

Spilled smoothie was (almost) everywhere. On the table, table leg, chair cushion, floor, wall, baseboard, my pj's, sweater and socks.

I cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more. When I stopped sticking to the floor, I resumed my position and continued on with the crossword puzzle in progress.

There is a bright side though. I was able to salvage half of my smoothie by scooping the contents that landed onto the table into my glass. AND the smoothie did not fall onto or towards the computer. That would have been an epic fail.

Lesson learned? Keep the smoothie away from the computer. The cat? He is not into life lessons. He is a cause and effect kind of learner. I do believe he was somewhat entertained by consequence of his actions this morning. I'll be holding onto my beverages a little more tightly from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment