Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Pay Back Time

The real world has come crashing down upon me this Tuesday-after-the-long-weekend in a "Monday" kind of way. I'm back.

Monday has become my day where phone calls and appointments are made. It is a day of business for all, so I can tend to that which I normally don't have time to do during the work week. This morning is filled with all of the above.

The real world has come crashing down upon me after a most idyllic weekend.

Does powering down, turning "off" and stepping away from life as you know it make it harder to jump back into one's regular routine? One would think you should feel more energized and raring to go. I simply feel like I need to squeeze "Monday" into the first few hours of today.

The to-do-list is mounting once again. The goal is to do it all before Friday. Long weekends are wonderful. Tuesday after the long weekend? Is pay back time.

Happy back-to-work day to you. May you be one of the lucky ones who has the day to call your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment