Tuesday, September 17, 2019

It's All Going to Be Okay

Everything happens as it should. It's all going to be okay. Don't overthink this. All will work out exactly as it is meant to be.

These are the phrases I mindlessly wrote over and over again this morning as I wrote my "morning pages" of long hand, free thinking, mindless writing. 

My subconscious mind is speaking to me. Nothing more than that. I have other people's stories on a loop within my mind and these are the lessons that keep coming to the forefront of my thoughts.

I wrote out my three pages and walked away. 
I tended three tasks that were taking up too much real estate in my mind. 
I soothed myself with my morning routines. 
And here I am.

I feel wordless. 

If a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?
If I think my thoughts and do not write them, do I exist?

Heavy words to ponder on a wordless kind of day.


Everything is good. I live a blessed life. I have more than my heart can hold. 
Yet I seem to need to remind myself it is all going to be okay today.

So I just thought I'd stop by and write this out loud just in case anyone else needs to hear these words.
Remain hopeful.
It's all going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment