Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Today ...

Today ...

I get to walk around the house in my sock feet. No indoor shoes or slippers are required. 

Today ...

I woke up to the company of my Second Son and his girlfriend who had spent the night. We had a cup of coffee together then they left to carry on with their day.

Today ...

I sat back and enjoyed this:


Today ...

I had an extra cup of coffee, caught up on my word puzzles and simply relaxed.

Today ...

I should be painting the baseboards in the living room. But I haven't. Not yet.

Today ...

Is the end of my extended long weekend.

Tomorrow ...

I must return to life as I know it.

But then I get to come home to our new and much improved (and improving by the day) home.

Ahhh ...

Today. There is nothing quite like savoring the moment. 

I think I'll savor it just a little while longer before I move onto the next phase of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment