Friday, August 2, 2019

Ahhh ... Life Feels Good This Morning

It is 7:45 a.m. and all's well...

A morning thundershower has descended upon us: 



The power went out for a few minutes. I was all ready to settle in and savor a morning without the hum of electronics, connection and all the white noise of the world. But it didn't last.

I've tended to all life's little needs, all excess tabs and Windows are closed on the computer. My month end banking is taken care off. The table is clear and I'm ready to roll with the day.

I need a clean slate as my starting point in whatever project I must tackle. The bigger the project, the higher my need for organization. 

I'm feeling very calm at home these days. Now I just need to go and recreate this feeling at work. A lot has been piling up in the busyness of the past several months. I need to find some "zen" there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment