Friday, August 30, 2019

Could I Please Have Two More Hours?

Remember the bonus two hours I wrote about in my previous post? I guess I must have needed them because I am still falling behind by two hours or so.

Two unexpected errands on my way home wiped out my memory of the two errands I had planned to run. Whoops.

I may (or may not have) remembered except for the fact that I came home and the lawn still needed to be mowed.

It was 8:30 p.m. and I finally walked in the door.

Instead of doing all the things I had planned to do, I climbed into my pajamas and snuggled up in front of the TV. The end.

I thought waking up at 4:00 this morning would give me the bonus hour I needed. I was wrong.

It has been twelve hours since yesterday wound down to a close. I could sure use a few more hours before this day kicks into gear.

Two bonus hours would be very nice right about now. Serves me right. I shouldn't have frittered away last night. No one to blame but myself.

I'm just glad it's Friday.

Happy Long Weekend to All!! May you enjoy your bonus day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment