Monday, March 20, 2023

A Much Needed Reminder

There is nothing quite like a memorial service to serve as a reminder - if my life was to be summed up tomorrow, would I be satisfied with the recap?

The first thing I noted, is my story would not be well illustrated. Reminder to self - take pictures, show up in pictures, if something feels photo-worthy document it. 

There is three act structure used in storytelling is the Setup; the Confrontation; and the Resolution. I lived my first and second acts according to script. My introduction to life provided a a good, solid foundation that has kept me grounded when the going got tough. My second act was fraught with storylines that didn't unfold according to plan but I overcame challenges and forged onward to the next plot twist. This third act? It's early, but so far I'm not pleased with how I'm scripting the opening lines to this act. 

I trust I have time to remedy this. This memorial was a much needed reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment