Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Foiled Again *Updated*

Our determined black cat has found another way to gain entry under my bedding ...

My bed was fully tucked in. A top sheet, turned sideways so I could tuck in both sides of the bed so Jet couldn't sneak under the quilt.

So he entered from the top.


There is an almost invisible little lump that I only investigated because the top of the bed looked askew.

Today? I have tucked in the top and both sides of the sheet atop my bed. With Jet's renewed interest and fast learning curve, I highly suspect he will be entering from the bottom of the sheet now. At least he can only sleep on top of my quilt via that route. 

I've moved the vacuum cleaner into my bedroom. Maybe I should park it right on top of my bed.

*6 hours (or less) later ...*

He's baaaack!

No comments:

Post a Comment