Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Forgive Me World, For I Have Sinned

Did you ever have a day when you felt like you were at the root of misdoings, misunderstandings, under-doing, not showing up &/or possibly stepping on someone's toes?

Oh.

Me neither.

Except for yesterday.

I felt responsible for everything wrong in the world yesterday. I'm pretty sure you can even pinpoint me as the cause for Global Warming and the unrest in the world.

I spent this morning atoning for the errors of my ways and I have more to go.

Gotta run. I must ask the world to forgive me for my imperfections. For they are many.

Forgive me world, for I have sinned.

Today will be a better day. Right??

P.S. This feels so big and so huge that I want to blame hormones. Whadya think? Post menopausal guilt? PMG perhaps??

No comments:

Post a Comment