Monday, October 14, 2019

Negative Nellie, I am So Done With You!

In the interest in "burying the lead" and ensuring my last blog post isn't the first one to appear on this blog I must find something light and breezy to write.

I pulled out the scrap of paper with all the blog ideas I had but didn't have time to write. 
  • "Holidays never felt so hard"
  • "So sick of worrying about things that don't happen"
  • "Waiting for everything to be out of my hands"
  • "Inner Margaret" (the need to find joy and leave the rest behind in the nearest ditch)
  • "Never looked forward to a colonoscopy so much"
Hmmm ... apparently I did need a little holiday. I was sounding a little angst-y in the weeks that preceded my vacation this year. It is apparent to me now, that there may have been a reason none of those blog ideas materialized.

I hope to dig the positive out of the negative now that I'm back in the land of living my life. The Negative Nellie in my mind must move over. She has had her say and now it is time to take back the reins and steer my thoughts in a more light hearted direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment