Sunday, March 3, 2019

A Day of Rest

After five weeks of renovations, today was a day of rest.

I still have "this" far to go before my work here is done:


Despite my vow of restfulness, I puttered the day away and managed to accomplish a few small things. 

The dust that infiltrated the China cabinet in the kitchen has been dealt with.

We now have a new, white smoke detector to replace the old, yellowed one.

The wall phone has been replaced with a new, fully operational version of the same (our prior phone only worked on "speaker").

I have installed my income tax program so I am ready to tackle income taxes tomorrow.

Bit by bit, day by day, one step at a time, progress will be made.

One floor down; one to go. 

We are in the home stretch now (I keep saying this but that illusive finish line keeps changing).

No comments:

Post a Comment