Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Waiting for the Weekend

Oh, how I wish I could simply stay home today.

Now that our great Renovation Project is all but behind us, all I want to do is curl up with a good book and breathe in the serenity of our home.

All the should have, could have, would have's are plaguing me this morning. I should have and could have done so much more with the weekend in my rear view mirror. But I didn't.

I did little things. I did more than I have done in the past. I also relaxed. And I slept.

On one hand, I feel energized and renewed. On the other hand, I'm tired. Just tired.

I wish I could simply snuggle up on a couch today. I'm not really in the mood to face the oncoming week.

Only four more days to go ... and I have no where I have to be. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment