Saturday, March 2, 2019

Welcome! To Our Brand Renewed Home!

Welcome to our home!


The back entrance has been given a fresh new look. I am quite excited about every aspect of this mini makeover. Behold the miracle of a few coats of paint, new black hooks and a few black mats to complete the look (we already had the shoe shelf on hand).



I just don't get tired of our refreshed kitchen cupboards.


No matter which way I look at it, I just love our new kitchen.


One last angle of the kitchen before we move on.


The reverse view of the last picture is our living room ...


... a cozy visiting area which includes a most excellent spot for the cats to keep an eye on the neighborhood happenings. 

The living room awaits a few more accessories but I'm happy with its present look. Less is more, as they say. 


The front entrance awaits a new exterior door but from this angle? Perfection! 


Our hallway is adorned with family photos (some updating required). I bought a new, white smoke detector to replace the old, yellowed one. Note the white doorbell atop the photos on the left. A little bit of spray paint updated the look for minimal cost!


Our spare room comes with a little added cat hair...


... Jet found his way under the comforter and atop the sheets shortly after I made this bed.


The master suite looks pretty inviting ... almost makes me want to move right in!
  

The grand finale - what was formerly known as "Mom's room" is now called a den. Future plans include a bookshelf in the old closet. A bookshelf is really all I wanted when I set out on this mission. Now it is (almost) the only thing left on my wish list.

Ahhh ... home! There is truly no place like it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment